Grassroots TV & Radio Package
PSN has developed a database of several thousand media, health and educational organizations for this marketing channel. PSN has been highly effective setting up networks of strategic media and partner relationships to disseminate messaging to targeted regional, state and local markets for nonprofit and government campaigns. The outreach will focus on establishing relationships with stakeholder organizations for both digital and other multi-media PSA placements, including: Web banners, social media blurbs, video banners and traditional broadcast video and audio spots. All content will point the target audience to the client’s website or a designated campaign landing page for more information. PSN will work with the client to create a list of organizations to target in order to build a strategic stakeholder network.
This program is available in every state and provides 80 hours of services that may be applied against partner marketing, media advisory and web banner production and reporting.
Rates Available Upon Request (Donated media campaign)
Media Advisories: Included as part of the campaign and provide an overview and easy point and click access to radio and television PSA spots. Used in conjunction with pitching local broadcast radio and television stations and cable outlets.
Television and Radio spots should be available in :15, :30 and :60 lengths (:30 seconds are the most popular format).
Digital Web banners should include the following primary banner sizes in a static or animated format: 160×600; 728×90 and 300×250.
Digital Web banner production includes the production of the following primary banner sizes in a static or animated format: 160×600; 728×90 and 300×250.
Optional Nielsen Weekly Tracking:
Includes encoding up to two (2) TV and/or two (2) radio spots:
- TV Nielsen Tracking: 13 weeks with weekly reporting of up to 2 spots
- Radio Nielsen Tracking: 13 weeks with weekly reporting of up to 2 spots
- Thirteen week base campaign with pitching to 300 TV and radio station contacts:
- TV = by State
- Radio = by State
- Media advisory development and distribution
- Use of PSN station database
- PSA spot preparation including slating and formatting (HD & SD) of two (2) TV and two (2) radio spots
- Final report with campaign metrics
- Impressions will vary depending on stakeholder targets
- Optional Nielsen Weekly Tracking (additional fee)
Sample Media Advisory:
If you would like further customization options please contact a PSN representative to discuss your campaign.
Pricing terms and placement are subject to approval by the media partner based on inventory and message approval.