PSN Pharma offers government agencies and nonprofit organizations the ability to communicate health information directly to patients at the precise moment when they are focusing on their health issues — while they are picking up their prescriptions from 18,000 pharmacy counters nationwide. PSN Pharma is HIPAA compliant, ensuring that patient information remains private.
How It Works
- Specific filter data is programmed into the participating pharmacies’ point-of-sale computer systems.
- Patients submit their scripts to the pharmacy.
- The pharmacist enters standard prescription information into the pharmacy database.
- When relevant, that prescription information triggers the PSN Pharma database.
- The PSA information is printed out as part of the pharmaceutical instructions and handed to the individual patient with the prescription.
Messaging can be targeted to patients based on a variety of criteria, including:
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Rx Sequencing
- Competitive/Combination Therapy
- Compliance History
- Combination Therapy
Each PSN Pharma campaign runs until 200,000 print PSAs have been delivered to pharmacy customers.Each campaign includes an estimated 300,000 impressions.